Sunday, December 18, 2005

Dear Occasional Blog Readers. The Editorial staff here at Curryosity are grateful for your erstwhile support. Ken, our sensitivity editor, will be addressing your comments individually, should they be deemed offensive. Meanwhile, Greg, our spiritual editor, will weigh them for deepness. I am the local angle editor and have nothing to say about your comments, except, thanks. Everybody here in Mysore loves them.

I have discovered a dusty old school poster shop adjacent to the Mysore Market where I purchased way too many really old, badly illustrated instructional posters on subjects such as Famous Indian Leaders, Helpful Tools and Uses of Water. The sweet old guy behind the counter couldn't believe his luck. Nobody has looked at those things (judging by the dust) in decades... Worth every rupee (115Rs = about 2.90)

Tuesday night we take the DREADED NIGHT BUS TO Cochin. I have anxieties, but Ken promises to lead the bus in a two-part (left aisle/right aisle) rendition of some Bob Dylan song, accompanied by Greg on the guitar.

Love to you all...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must AT LEAST introduce them to a rendition of the famous "Brown Dog", by Greg Karras. Don't you think??

20 December, 2005 12:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home